A €25 charge applies to cancellations to retreats in order to cover bank fees and administration costs. To apply for a refund please email the administration office on firstname.lastname@example.org
A €25 charge applies to cancellations made up to 7 working days before check-in. A 15% charge of the total accommodation fee applies to cancellations made less than 7 working days before check-in. No refund is possible for accommodation cancellations made less than 2 working days before check-in. For hostel bookings a 15% charge of the total accommodation fee applies up to a maximum of €25. To apply for a refund please email the administration office on email@example.com
Retreats with Accommodation
A €25 charge applies to cancellations made up to 7 working days before check-in. For cancellations made less than 7 working days please refer to the above individual policies. To apply for a refund please email the Administration Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applying for a refund by credit card: Dzogchen Beara does not retain credit card details, this is why you have to contact us.
- Applying for a refund by bank transfer: please provide your bank details (IBAN and BIC)
- Applying for a refund by cheque (Irish cheques only) please provide your full name and your postal address.
Check In / Check Out time
Check In is from 4 – 8pm
Check Out is at 11am
Please contact the Administration Office on +353 (0) 27 73032 or the
Care Centre on +353 (0) 27 73370 in case you are arriving later than 8pm for your check in.
We offer a vegetarian meal in the shrine room for visitors and guests staying with us (outside retreats) at Dzogchen Beara. The cost is €10. If you would like to reserve lunch, you can arrange and pay for this in the Administration Office or in the Café. Reservations for lunch need to be made before 10.30am on the day or can be booked and paid with your online accommodation reservation. Lunches booked online will start at 1pm the day after your arrival.
Lunches are not refundable after 10.30am on the day nor can lunch payments be transferred to pay any outstanding balances.
Families with children are welcome to stay in the cottages and the Family Room in the hostel.
No pets allowed in any Dzogchen Beara accommodation.
Dzogchen Beara is a strictly a non-smoking site, you may only smoke in the main car park in the designated area.
Concession fees during retreats
Concession fees are available for students and the unwaged and pensioners on the state scheme and apply to event fees (including food), not accommodation (the concession rate is not available for Free Spirit events).
- To apply please contact email@example.com.
- You can avail of a concession only if you stay in the hostel or share a room in a cottage or the Care Centre with your friend/partner, or stay off site.
- Exception: participants for Facing Loss Healing Grief with a concession rate can avail of accommodation in the Care Centre and the cottages.
Unfortunately there is no discount on the retreat fee in the case that you arrive late.
We do not offer a non-catering option for our retreats.